If you are picking up a prescription or food order, please come to our pick-up window (located by the front door) and we will be happy to help you. We ask that all clients wear a mask and keep a minimum of 2 meters or 6 feet distance, whenever possible.
New clients: Due to an exciting influx of new family additions, we are doing our best to accommodate you at our practice for future appointments, while simultaneously ensuring our level of service to our current patients. If you would like to book an appointment please give our office a call or fill out our New Client Registration Form located on our website under our New Clients section.
The health and safety of our staff and clients is paramount during this time. If you are at risk of having COVID-19 for any of the following reasons: travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days, current respiratory symptoms or close contact with a person diagnosed or suspected to have COVID-19, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if it is non urgent. If your appointment is of an urgent nature, please have your pet brought to the hospital by a non-risk individual.
Covid-19 protocols for upcoming appointments are as follows:
- On arrival at the hospital, please call (416) 233-3277 or come to the check-in window to notify reception of your arrival, your parking spot number and your contact number.
- A team member will give you a call at the number provided to obtain your pet’s history and any information that you would like relayed to the veterinarian.
- Once the information has been collected, the team member will greet you in the parking lot at your parking spot number. At this time, please remove your pet from your vehicle. If you are unable to remove your pet yourself, we ask that you step away from the vehicle and allow our staff to remove your pet for you.
- Please stay in your car or in our parking lot during the appointment if possible. If you need to leave for any reason, please let us know.
- The veterinarian will contact you at the number provided at check-in or come out to the parking lot to ask any questions and provide a review of the appointment.
We again appreciate your kindness during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you on the inside soon.
The staff of the Kingsway Animal Hospital